Busan, South Korea
Busan, formerly known as Pusan is the second most-populous city in South Korea. The city has Korea’s busiest port to boast of. Busan has been able to garner fame due to the natural beauty it possesses in the form of parks and beaches.
The place is visited by numerous tourists every year and has been a hit among the frequent travelers. Busan has everything which makes it worth a visit whether it is it's easily accessible nature, luxurious hotels to stay, numerous places to explore or a lively ambience to enjoy.
A good hotel should cost you lesser part of your budget to make sure that you don't run out of cash for the actual fun to be enjoyed in the city. The hotels mentioned in the list below are a great combination of superior services and reasonable prices:
- Elysee Hotel
- Industrie Hotel
- Aventree Hotel Busan
- Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Busan
- Haeundae Grand Hotel
Some Places To Inspirit You:
- Gamcheon Culture Village: This place is a beautiful combination of art, creativity and culture. The vibrant colors of the place attract a lot of visitors while the artistic people find the place very appealing to their eyes.
- Dongbaekseom Island: The island should be visited to enjoy some spectacular views involving the Gwangangdaegyo Bridge and Haeundae Beach.
- Haedong Yonggung Temple: The temple is a Buddhist temple set on the seaside. The place is great to attain some peace of mind far away from the hustle and bustle of life.
- Haeundae Beach: This 1.5km long beach in Busan is one of the most beautiful places to visit. While some people enjoy taking a sun bath here, others prefer bathing in the water to beat the heat. It is no less than a treat to walk around the beach and calm down the infinite thoughts in your brain for a moment.